By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Latest World News UpdateLatest World News UpdateLatest World News Update
  • Home
  • Business
  • National
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Health
  • Science
  • Tech
  • World
  • Marathi
  • Hindi
  • Gujarati
  • Videos
  • Press Release
    • Press Release
    • Press Release Distribution Packages
  • Legal Talk
Reading: Kuwait fire: IAF’s C-130J Super Hercules on stand-by at Hindan airbase for bringing back bodies of Indians – World News Network
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Latest World News UpdateLatest World News Update
Font ResizerAa
  • Home
  • Business
  • National
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Health
  • Science
  • Tech
  • World
  • Marathi
  • Hindi
  • Gujarati
  • Videos
  • Press Release
    • Press Release
    • Press Release Distribution Packages
  • Legal Talk
Follow US
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Latest World News Update > Blog > National > Kuwait fire: IAF’s C-130J Super Hercules on stand-by at Hindan airbase for bringing back bodies of Indians – World News Network
National

Kuwait fire: IAF’s C-130J Super Hercules on stand-by at Hindan airbase for bringing back bodies of Indians – World News Network

worldnewsnetwork
Last updated: June 13, 2024 12:00 am
worldnewsnetwork 1 year ago
Share
SHARE

New Delhi [India], June 13 (ANI): Indian Air Force’s C-130J Super Hercules transport aircraft is on stand-by at the Hindan airbase near Delhi for bringing back bodies of Indian-origin persons who lost their lives in a fire incident in Kuwait, Defence officials said on Thursday.
Foreign Minister of Kuwait Abdullah Ali Al-Yahya has assured visiting Union Minister of State for External Affairs Kirti Vardhan Singh of “early repatriation” of mortal remains of Indians who were killed in a fire incident on Wednesday at a labour housing facility in the Mangaf area of Kuwait.
He also conveyed his condolence on the tragic incident and said that full support will be extended in medical care and the investigation of the incident.
“MoS @KVSinghMPGonda called on FM of Kuwait H.E. Abdullah Ali Al-Yahya in Kuwait. FM Yahya conveyed his condolences on the tragic incident. He assured full support including for medical care, early repatriation of mortal remains and investigation of the incident,” the Indian Embassy in Kuwait said in a post on X.
MoS MEA Singh also visited Mubarak Al Kabeer Hospital in Kuwait where seven Indians, who were injured in a fire incident, are undergoing treatment. He ascertained their well-being and assured them of the Indian government’s support.
During his visit, he appreciated the hospital authorities, doctors and nurses for taking good care of Indians.
After arrival in Kuwait, Kirti Vardhan Singh immediately rushed to Jaber Hospital to ascertain well well-being of Indians who had been injured in the fire incident in the Mangaf area on Wednesday. He met six injured Indians undergoing treatment at the hospital.
Over 40 Indians died and over 50 others were injured in the fire, the Ministry of External Affairs said, adding the injured are being treated in five government hospitals in Kuwait.
The people who have sustained injuries are admitted and undergoing treatment in five government hospitals in Kuwait: Adan, Jaber, Farwaniya, Mubarak Al Kabeer and Jahra hospitals.
Meanwhile, the Indian Embassy in Kuwait continues to remain in touch with local authorities to provide relief to those affected by the incident.
The Indian Embassy in Kuwait has established a helpline for family members to get in touch and updates are being provided through the helpline.
Before leaving for Kuwait to oversee the assistance of Indians injured in the devastating fire and to ensure the repatriation of the mortal remains of those killed, Kirti Vardhan Singh said that some of the bodies had been charred beyond recognition.
Soon after the news of the fire incident in Kuwait broke out, Prime Minister Narendra Modi chaired a review meeting and announced an ex-gratia relief of Rs 2 lakh from the Prime Minister Relief Fund to the families of deceased Indian nationals.
PM Modi expressed his deep sorrow at the unfortunate incident and extended condolences to the families of the deceased. He further wished for the speedy recovery of those injured and assured all possible assistance from the Indian government.
“Prime Minister announced ex-gratia relief of Rs 2 lakh to the families of deceased India nationals from the Prime Minister Relief Fund,” the statement added. (ANI)

Contents
WORLD MEDIA NETWORKPRESS RELEASE DISTRIBUTIONPress releases distribution in 166 countriesPress releases in all languagesPress releases in Indian LanguagesIndia PackagesEurope PackagesAsia PackagesMiddle East & Africa PackagesSouth America PackagesUSA & Canada PackagesOceania PackagesCis Countries PackagesWorld Packages

Disclaimer: This story is auto-generated from a syndicated feed of ANI; only the image & headline may have been reworked by News Services Division of World News Network Inc Ltd and Palghar News and Pune News and World News

sponsored by

WORLD MEDIA NETWORK


PRESS RELEASE DISTRIBUTION

Press releases distribution in 166 countries

EUROPE UK, INDIA, MIDDLE EAST, AFRICA, FRANCE, NETHERLANDS, BELGIUM, ITALY, SPAIN, GERMANY, AUSTRIA, SWITZERLAND, SOUTHEAST ASIA, JAPAN, SOUTH KOREA, GREATER CHINA, VIETNAM, THAILAND, INDONESIA, MALAYSIA, SOUTH AMERICA, RUSSIA, CIS COUNTRIES, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND AND MORE

Press releases in all languages

ENGLISH, GERMAN, DUTCH, FRENCH, PORTUGUESE, ARABIC, JAPANESE, and KOREAN CHINESE, VIETNAMESE, INDONESIAN, THAI, MALAY, RUSSIAN. ITALIAN, SPANISH AND AFRICAN LANGUAGES

Press releases in Indian Languages

HINDI, MARATHI, GUJARATI, TAMIL, TELUGU, BENGALI, KANNADA, ORIYA, PUNJABI, URDU, MALAYALAM
For more details and packages

Email - support@worldmedianetwork.uk
Website - worldmedianetwork.uk

India Packages

Read More

Europe Packages

Read More

Asia Packages

Read More

Middle East & Africa Packages

Read More

South America Packages

Read More

USA & Canada Packages

Read More

Oceania Packages

Read More

Cis Countries Packages

Read More

World Packages

Read More
sponsored by

You Might Also Like

Mini secretariats in every district will provide quicker solutions: Delhi CM Rekha Gupta – World News Network

Shree Mata Vaishno Devi Yatra remains suspended for sixth consecutive day – World News Network

“In President Trump’s case, what used to be back-channelling, quiet is now front-channelling”: Manish Tewari on claims of India-Pak ceasefire – World News Network

Himachal Monsoon Havoc: 819 roads, 1,236 transformers, 424 supply water supply schemes disrupted – World News Network

PM Modi-Xi Jinping talks: Congress rakes up Galwan, China’s support to Pakistan, says “Despite nefarious actions…” – World News Network

Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Print
Previous Article Indians in war zone, regardless of how they reached there, should be brought back: India to Russian officials – World News Network
Next Article Assembly bypolls: BJP announces candidates for Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Uttarakhand – World News Network
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Stay Connected

235.3kFollowersLike
69.1kFollowersFollow
11.6kFollowersPin
56.4kFollowersFollow
136kSubscribersSubscribe
4.4kFollowersFollow
- Advertisement -

Latest News

Raksha Khadse, Jackie Shroff inspire citizens at 38th edition of Sundays on Cycle – World News Network
Sports 19 hours ago
India’s preparations for 2036 Olympics have started in full swing: Union Minister Piyush Goyal – World News Network
Sports 19 hours ago
Sports Minister Mandaviya leads cycling event in Delhi on Major Dhyan Chand’s 120th birth anniversary – World News Network
Sports 19 hours ago
Captain Harmanpreet, coach Craig highlight India’s defence concerns despite win over Japan in Asia Cup – World News Network
Sports 19 hours ago

Sports

From pandemic obscurity to international debut: Muhammed Uvais realises India dream – World News Network
Sports
FIDE updates dress code, allows jeans for Grand Swiss events – World News Network
Sports

Popular Category

  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Health
  • National
  • Videos
  • Gujarati

Popular Category

  • Hindi
  • Lifestyle
  • Marathi
  • National
  • Science
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • World

Entertainment

Lady Gaga to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2025 – World News Network
Entertainment
Bigg Boss 19: Salman Khan gives Pranit More reality check over past stand-up digs, tells him not to go “below the belt” – World News Network
Entertainment
Copyright © 2023 World News Network. All Rights Reserved.
Join Us!

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news, podcasts etc..

[mc4wp_form]
Zero spam, Unsubscribe at any time.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?