284 total views
Gaining weight can be as difficult as getting rid of it. However, there are ways that can help you to gain a considerable amount of weight within a span of a week.
Are you skinny? Being skinny is good as opposed to being obese; however, you need to have a proper distribution of fat in your body. There are two kinds of skinny people; one who looks attractive and the other, who looks miserable. The second type belongs to a category whose bodies are devoid of the minimum amount of fat that is required. This can lead to different types of health issues and along with other complications. Therefore, it is very important to make sure that you carry the normal amount of weight which is ideal in accordance with your height, age, and gender.
If you belong to the second category, then there is no reason to feel frustrated. You can, with a little bit of effort and dedication can gain weight in a week. In the following section, you will be offered a couple of useful tips that would help you to gain a considerable amount of weight within a week
Tips to Gain Weight in 7 Days
At the very outset, it needs to be mentioned that these days there are different types of supplements available in the market which help in the process of gaining weight. However, you need to make sure that you stayed away from them. Most of these supplements come with steroids and other kinds of chemicals that can prove to be quite harmful to your body and can also yield side effects. Instead, there are some natural ways that you should opt for. They are safe and devoid of any kind of side effects and, most importantly, they yield quick results. Here are some of the ways which you can try to gain weight in a week
- Don’t drink water before major meals: Make sure of not drinking any water prior to the major meals. If you do, in that case, your stomach would be reasonably full and you won’t be able to consume as much food as you should. Particularly, if you are looking to gain weight, in that case, you need to make sure that your stomach is absolutely empty prior to a meal so that you can consume to the maximum limit
- Less Walking, Running, Swimming, and Cycling: This is another key area that needs to be taken into consideration. If your body doesn’t hold any fat then your metabolism rate must be very high. It becomes even higher if you walk, run, swim, or do other kinds of cardiovascular activities. Make sure you stop doing them
- Sleep More: A san adult, you need to have at least 8 hours of sleep in every 24 hours. The more you sleep, the more you are allowing the calories to get converted into glucose, which over a period of time converts into saturated fat.
- Eat More Calories: Try and eat as many calories as possible. Incorporate high-calorie foods to your daily meal. Sugar is one of the main sources of fat. Drink as much juice as you can with sugar and at the same time resort to different types of desserts and beverages
- High Carbohydrate: If you are planning to gain weight, in that case, you will have to resort to high carbohydrate foods. Wheat, rice, cream, cereals have to be an integral part of your daily meal. As a matter of fact, whenever you feel hungry, consume something with high carbohydrate content.
- Drink Milk: Drinking milk can help you consume a lot of calories and proteins. Add a fair amount of milk to your coffee or tea. Talking of coffee, adding some cream on the top would add to the calorie content and will help you in the process of gaining weight
- Junk food can Help: Though it is not the best of things to do; however, eating junk food on a daily basis can certainly help you put on a fair amount of weight. Junk foods contain fatty oils, a high volume of carbohydrates, and tons of calories. Eating them on a regular basis would certainly help you gain weight in a week
- Be less active: Make sure that you indulged in a few physical activities as possible. The more active you are the more calories you are going to burn. Therefore, try and station yourself at a place for as long as you can with minimum physical movements
These are some of the easiest yet effective ways to gain weight in a week. Eating a lot of egg yolk can also prove to be quite effective. Putting on extra weight can be as complicated or problematic as getting rid of it. On the other hand, there are a number of ways which can help you to put on a remarkable amount of mass within a short duration of just a week. However, if you wish to approach the process in a more scientific manner, in that case, the best option for you would be to get in touch with a dietitian. They will prescribe you the best food habits that would help you gain a fair amount of weight within a week’s time.
The process is the key. One has to be extremely disciplined even in gaining weight as that has to be under a certain time span and category. He or she has to strictly follow the dietary or food advice as suggested with elan and honest determination. The goal should be of prime importance and the path then becomes much smoother and obtainable. Focus is also very important. Why one wants to do it, what are its necessary benefits associated? These things should be vehemently discussed and acted upon.
It cannot be a random choice. For every such effort, there is an organized process and dietary itinerary associated with it. It always benefits me to take professional advice and help with such activities. This reduces the chances of getting hurt and also in a way smoothens the process as a whole. One’s understanding of his or her body is of prime importance in going with the various indulgences associated with it.