By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Latest World News UpdateLatest World News UpdateLatest World News Update
  • Home
  • Business
  • National
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Health
  • Science
  • Tech
  • World
  • Marathi
  • Hindi
  • Gujarati
  • Videos
  • Press Release
    • Press Release
    • Press Release Distribution Packages
  • Legal Talk
Reading: Firing outside Salman’s house: CM Eknath Shinde to meet superstar today – World News Network
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Latest World News UpdateLatest World News Update
Font ResizerAa
  • Home
  • Business
  • National
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Health
  • Science
  • Tech
  • World
  • Marathi
  • Hindi
  • Gujarati
  • Videos
  • Press Release
    • Press Release
    • Press Release Distribution Packages
  • Legal Talk
Follow US
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Latest World News Update > Blog > Entertainment > Firing outside Salman’s house: CM Eknath Shinde to meet superstar today – World News Network
Entertainment

Firing outside Salman’s house: CM Eknath Shinde to meet superstar today – World News Network

worldnewsnetwork
Last updated: April 16, 2024 12:00 am
worldnewsnetwork 2 years ago
Share
SHARE

Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], April 16 (ANI): Chief Minister Eknath Shinde, who has been in constant touch with superstar Salman Khan in light of the firing incident outside his Bandra residence, will meet him in person at the Galaxy Apartments on Tuesday.
Earlier, two persons were arrested for the firing incident outside the superstar’s home on Sunday, last week.
According to a source close to the Chief Minister’s Office (CMO), Shinde will personally visit Salman at his residence before departing for Nagpur.
In the aftermath of the firing incident, CM Shinde spoke to Salman over the phone and provided him with additional security cover. Shinde also brought up the firing incident with the Mumbai Police Commissioner and suggested increasing the superstar’s security.
He assured Salman that the government was with him and he need not worry.
Earlier, on Tuesday, Kutch Police arrested the two accused persons and handed them to the Mumbai Crime Branch. Later, a city court sent the two accused to the custody of the Mumbai Crime Branch until April 25 in connection with the firing incident.
The accused, identified as Vicky Gupta (24) and Sagar Pal (21) from Bihar, were presented before the court after a medical examination.
The two men, who came on a motorbike, fired four rounds outside the Galaxy Apartments, where the actor resides, around 5 am on Sunday morning and fled.
CCTV footage showed that both accused sported caps and carried backpacks. The clip also showed them firing in the direction of the actor’s home.
After the arrest of the accused, Kutch DSP AR Zankant said preliminary investigations revealed that the accused were in contact with the Lawrence Bishnoi gang.
“Mumbai Police is investigating the case of firing outside the residence of actor Salman Khan. We informed the Kutch Police that the two accused had fled to the Gujarat district. Different teams were formed to catch the accused. They were eventually arrested by the Kutch Police and handed over to the Mumbai Police. During primary interrogation of the accused, we learned that they were in contact with the Lawrence Bishnoi gang,” DSP Zankant said.
Notably, since November 2022, Salman’s security level has been elevated to Y-Plus after threats from gangsters Lawrence Bishnoi and Goldy Brar. The actor was also authorised top carry a personal firearm and has also acquired a new armoured vehicle for added protection.
On Monday, Salman’s brother Arbaaz Khan issued a statement on the family’s behalf, saying they all have been affected due to the ‘disturbing’ firing incident.
“The recent incident of firing by two unidentified person in a motorcycle at Galaxy apartment the residence of the Salim Khan family is very disturbing and unnerving. Our family has been taken aback by this shocking incident that took place. Unfortunately, some people claiming to be close to our family and pretending to be the spokesperson have been making loose statements to the media saying it’s all a publicity stunt and the family remains unaffected which is not true and these views should not be taken seriously,” the statement read.
He also shared that the family was fully cooperating with the Mumbai Police in the ongoing probe into the incident.
“No member of the Salim Khan family has made any statement regarding this incident to the media. At this time, the family is helping and cooperating with the police in the investigation of this untoward incident. We have faith in the Mumbai police and we have been assured they will do everything in their capacity to protect and secure our family. Thank you everyone for your love and support,” Arbaaz added in his statement. (ANI)

Contents
WORLD MEDIA NETWORKPRESS RELEASE DISTRIBUTIONPress releases distribution in 166 countriesPress releases in all languagesPress releases in Indian LanguagesIndia PackagesEurope PackagesAsia PackagesMiddle East & Africa PackagesSouth America PackagesUSA & Canada PackagesOceania PackagesCis Countries PackagesWorld Packages

Disclaimer: This story is auto-generated from a syndicated feed of ANI; only the image & headline may have been reworked by News Services Division of World News Network Inc Ltd and Palghar News and Pune News and World News

sponsored by

WORLD MEDIA NETWORK


PRESS RELEASE DISTRIBUTION

Press releases distribution in 166 countries

EUROPE UK, INDIA, MIDDLE EAST, AFRICA, FRANCE, NETHERLANDS, BELGIUM, ITALY, SPAIN, GERMANY, AUSTRIA, SWITZERLAND, SOUTHEAST ASIA, JAPAN, SOUTH KOREA, GREATER CHINA, VIETNAM, THAILAND, INDONESIA, MALAYSIA, SOUTH AMERICA, RUSSIA, CIS COUNTRIES, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND AND MORE

Press releases in all languages

ENGLISH, GERMAN, DUTCH, FRENCH, PORTUGUESE, ARABIC, JAPANESE, and KOREAN CHINESE, VIETNAMESE, INDONESIAN, THAI, MALAY, RUSSIAN. ITALIAN, SPANISH AND AFRICAN LANGUAGES

Press releases in Indian Languages

HINDI, MARATHI, GUJARATI, TAMIL, TELUGU, BENGALI, KANNADA, ORIYA, PUNJABI, URDU, MALAYALAM
For more details and packages

Email - support@worldmedianetwork.uk
Website - worldmedianetwork.uk

India Packages

Read More

Europe Packages

Read More

Asia Packages

Read More

Middle East & Africa Packages

Read More

South America Packages

Read More

USA & Canada Packages

Read More

Oceania Packages

Read More

Cis Countries Packages

Read More

World Packages

Read More
sponsored by

You Might Also Like

Sonali Bendre says nobody is a born good pet parent as The Happy Pawdcast 2 begins – World News Network

Sonali Bendre says nobody is a born good pet parent as The Happy Pawdcast 2 begins – World News Network

Sonali Bendre says nobody is a born good pet parent as The Happy Pawdcast 2 begins – World News Network

IFFI 2025: Vietnamese film ‘Skin of Youth’ bags Best Feature; Santosh Davakahar wins Best Director for Marathi film ‘Gondhal’ – World News Network

22nd Marrakech Film Festival opens with Gus Van Sant’s ‘Dead Man Wire’; Bong Joon Ho, Jenna Ortega lead Jury – World News Network

Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Print
Previous Article Ram Charan receives honorary doctorate from Vels University, father Chiranjeevi, wife Upasana congratulate him – World News Network
Next Article RBI seeks comments on draft rules to regulate payment aggregators – World News Network
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Stay Connected

235.3kFollowersLike
69.1kFollowersFollow
11.6kFollowersPin
56.4kFollowersFollow
136kSubscribersSubscribe
4.4kFollowersFollow
- Advertisement -

Latest News

“Occasion to strengthen strategic partnership”: Randhir Jaiswal welcomes Thai Minister to India – World News Network
World 1 hour ago
Thailand Foreign Affairs Minister Sihasak Phuangketkeow kickstarts his first official visit to India – World News Network
World 1 hour ago
Indian helicopters carry out rescue operations in Sri Lanka – World News Network
World 1 hour ago
IndiGo announces mandatory Airbus system upgrade across A320 fleet – World News Network
National 1 hour ago

Sports

India U20 women to play two friendlies against Uzbekistan in Mahabalipuram – World News Network
Sports
“Didn’t expect this welcome, PM Modi fed us laddoos”: Indian women’s blind team rejoices after warm reception after T20 WC win – World News Network
Sports

Popular Category

  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Health
  • National
  • Videos
  • Gujarati

Popular Category

  • Hindi
  • Lifestyle
  • Marathi
  • National
  • Science
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • World

Entertainment

Disney cancels ‘Zootopia 2’ screening in Hong Kong after deadly apartment fire in city – World News Network
Entertainment
Oscars 2026: Mahavatar Narsimha enters race for Best Animated Feature film 2026 with KPop Demon Hunter, Demon Slayer – World News Network
Entertainment
Copyright © 2023 World News Network. All Rights Reserved.
Join Us!

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news, podcasts etc..

[mc4wp_form]
Zero spam, Unsubscribe at any time.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?