By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Latest World News UpdateLatest World News UpdateLatest World News Update
  • Home
  • Business
  • National
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Health
  • Science
  • Tech
  • World
  • Marathi
  • Hindi
  • Gujarati
  • Videos
  • Press Release
    • Press Release
    • Press Release Distribution Packages
  • Legal Talk
Reading: “Insult to mandate of the people of country”: Jagdambika Pal over “abuses” hurled against PM Modi – World News Network
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Latest World News UpdateLatest World News Update
Font ResizerAa
  • Home
  • Business
  • National
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Health
  • Science
  • Tech
  • World
  • Marathi
  • Hindi
  • Gujarati
  • Videos
  • Press Release
    • Press Release
    • Press Release Distribution Packages
  • Legal Talk
Follow US
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Latest World News Update > Blog > National > “Insult to mandate of the people of country”: Jagdambika Pal over “abuses” hurled against PM Modi – World News Network
National

“Insult to mandate of the people of country”: Jagdambika Pal over “abuses” hurled against PM Modi – World News Network

worldnewsnetwork
Last updated: August 29, 2025 12:00 am
worldnewsnetwork 1 day ago
Share
SHARE

Siddharthnagar (Uttar Pradesh) [India], August 29 (ANI): BJP MP Jagdambika Pal on Friday condemned alleged abuses hurled at Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his late mother at the Opposition’s ‘Voter Adhikar Yatra’ event in Bihar’s Darbhanga
Speaking to ANI, Pal termed the incident as an “insult” to the mandate of the people of the country.
Pal said, “The way Rahul Gandhi has made derogatory remarks against the Prime Minister, it is an insult to the mandate of the people of the country… The Congress party has been continuously facing defeats, now this party has stooped to the level of using abusive words… These are statements that bring shame to the country, and certainly, this is his (Rahul Gandhi’s) frustration. If he does not apologise, then just as the people of the country have rejected him, in the coming days, the people will make this a Congress-free India.”
Earlier today, Congress leader Sachin Pilot strongly denounced the alleged abuses hurled at Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his late mother at the Opposition’s ‘Voter Adhikar Yatra’ event in Bihar’s Darbhanga.
Pilot further stated that the incident had nothing to do with the Congress party, as their Voter Adhikar Yatra had already moved forward.
Speaking to ANI, the Congress leader said, “I condemn this, I denounce it. The Congress party had nothing to do with it, our journey had already moved forward… In civilized and gentle politics, there is no place for such words… Our party is Mahatma Gandhi’s party, and we have never supported any such statement till date and nor will we in the future.”
A political row has erupted over the alleged abuses hurled at Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his late mother at the Opposition’s ‘Voter Adhikar Yatra’ event in Bihar’s Darbhanga, with BJP and NDA leaders targeting the Congress and Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) for the incident.
Delhi Chief Minister Rekha Gupta condemned the incident, stating that such remarks reflect poor “upbringing” and a lack of respect for “Mother Earth, Mother India, or the word mother.”
Speaking to media persons, CM Gupta said, “This behaviour of the opposition leaders is very shameful. Insulting any of our mothers on the land of Sita Maa is not tolerable. The people of the country reject such cheap thinking and cheap politics of speaking ill of the mother of the Prime Minister of the country.”
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has also condemned the use of indecent language in an alleged video against Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his late mother during a political rally, calling it an “extremely unbecoming” incident.
The 16-day ‘Voter Adhikar Yatra’ in Bihar led by Congress MP Rahul Gandhi and RJD leader Tejashwi Yadav aims to raise awareness about alleged irregularities in the voter list, which opposition leaders have termed a case of ‘vote chori’ (vote theft).
Covering over 1,300 km across 20 districts, the yatra is scheduled to conclude in Patna on September 1.
Bihar Assembly elections are expected later this year, although the Election Commission of India (ECI) has not announced an official date. (ANI)

Contents
WORLD MEDIA NETWORKPRESS RELEASE DISTRIBUTIONPress releases distribution in 166 countriesPress releases in all languagesPress releases in Indian LanguagesIndia PackagesEurope PackagesAsia PackagesMiddle East & Africa PackagesSouth America PackagesUSA & Canada PackagesOceania PackagesCis Countries PackagesWorld Packages

Disclaimer: This story is auto-generated from a syndicated feed of ANI; only the image & headline may have been reworked by News Services Division of World News Network Inc Ltd and Palghar News and Pune News and World News

sponsored by

WORLD MEDIA NETWORK


PRESS RELEASE DISTRIBUTION

Press releases distribution in 166 countries

EUROPE UK, INDIA, MIDDLE EAST, AFRICA, FRANCE, NETHERLANDS, BELGIUM, ITALY, SPAIN, GERMANY, AUSTRIA, SWITZERLAND, SOUTHEAST ASIA, JAPAN, SOUTH KOREA, GREATER CHINA, VIETNAM, THAILAND, INDONESIA, MALAYSIA, SOUTH AMERICA, RUSSIA, CIS COUNTRIES, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND AND MORE

Press releases in all languages

ENGLISH, GERMAN, DUTCH, FRENCH, PORTUGUESE, ARABIC, JAPANESE, and KOREAN CHINESE, VIETNAMESE, INDONESIAN, THAI, MALAY, RUSSIAN. ITALIAN, SPANISH AND AFRICAN LANGUAGES

Press releases in Indian Languages

HINDI, MARATHI, GUJARATI, TAMIL, TELUGU, BENGALI, KANNADA, ORIYA, PUNJABI, URDU, MALAYALAM
For more details and packages

Email - support@worldmedianetwork.uk
Website - worldmedianetwork.uk

India Packages

Read More

Europe Packages

Read More

Asia Packages

Read More

Middle East & Africa Packages

Read More

South America Packages

Read More

USA & Canada Packages

Read More

Oceania Packages

Read More

Cis Countries Packages

Read More

World Packages

Read More
sponsored by

You Might Also Like

Arunachal: Army’s Spearhead Division explosive disposal team neutralises hazardous ordnance – World News Network

“Slap on Opposition’s face,” says BJP’s Syed Zafar Islam as Q1 GDP growth beats estimates – World News Network

MP: Fire breaks out in building in Indore, one official injured – World News Network

Mayawati appoints nephew Akash Anand as BSP national convenor – World News Network

“Placing burden on women…”: Owaisi slams RSS chief’s three-children advice to Indian families – World News Network

Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Print
Previous Article MP: Leader of various parties attend all-party meeting over 27 % OBC reservation at CM House in Bhopal – World News Network
Next Article “Placing burden on women…”: Owaisi slams RSS chief’s three-children advice to Indian families – World News Network
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Stay Connected

235.3kFollowersLike
69.1kFollowersFollow
11.6kFollowersPin
56.4kFollowersFollow
136kSubscribersSubscribe
4.4kFollowersFollow
- Advertisement -

Latest News

Appeals court rules most Trump tariffs ‘Illegal’, US President says “all tariffs are still in effect” – World News Network
World 41 minutes ago
India, Japan adopt landmark joint vision for next decade with focus on trade, tech, mobility – World News Network
World 41 minutes ago
“First positive signal that a thaw has indeed happened”: Former diplomat Vikas Swarup on India-Canada naming envoys – World News Network
World 41 minutes ago
India, Japan working together to bolster critical minerals supply chains – World News Network
World 41 minutes ago

Sports

Mandeep Singh parts ways with Tripura after one season, future team yet to be decided – World News Network
Sports
“It was a hard day for me”: Double Olympic medallist Neeraj Chopra on his Diamond League final performance – World News Network
Sports

Popular Category

  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Health
  • National
  • Videos
  • Gujarati

Popular Category

  • Hindi
  • Lifestyle
  • Marathi
  • National
  • Science
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • World

Entertainment

Venice Film Fest 2025: George Clooney, Adam Sandler’s ‘Jay Kelly’ gets over 8-minute-long standing ovation – World News Network
Entertainment
Director Ridley Scott “turned down a 20M USD fee” when offered to direct ‘Terminator III’ – World News Network
Entertainment
Copyright © 2023 World News Network. All Rights Reserved.
Join Us!

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news, podcasts etc..

[mc4wp_form]
Zero spam, Unsubscribe at any time.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?