The $300 Nest Cam IQ has some pretty cool features, but it’s also missing some even better features that are found on cameras you can buy for a fraction of that price. Take the Wyze Cam Pan 1080p Pan/Tilt/Zoom Wi-Fi Indoor Smart Home Camera, for example. It does everything you would expect from a wireless home security camera and it even works with Alexa. On top of all that, you can remotely pan around and even zoom using the smartphone app!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- NOTE: Works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks (does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi)
- Works with Alexa: Ask Alexa to show your front door, kid’s room, or anywhere else you have your Wyze Cam Pan
- 110 Degree/sec rotation speed, 360 Degree horizontal range, 93 Degree vertical range for 360 Degree coverage in under 3 sec. Pan Scan feature automatically scans your room based on up to 4 waypoints
- 1080P full HD video and night vision that uses 6 IR LEDs and distinguishes 18 steps of gray to provide clear images up to 30 feet away. Works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks (does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi)
- Motion & sound detection with alert notifications sent to your phone with free rolling 14-Day cloud storage of alert videos, 2-way audio, microSD card slot for continuous recording and time lapse.Connectivity Requirements:Upload speed 1.0 Mbps for SD and 1.5 Mbps for HD
- Motion tracking feature detects, Tags, and follows motion within the camera’s field of view, as long as motion continues
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.