March 27, 2019 | 11:25am
Regina Hall and her mother had a bad trip — straight to the hospital.
On “Jimmy Kimmel Live” on Tuesday, the 48-year-old actress recounted how she and her mom once got high on marijuana after Hall found a stash she used to treat her dog, Zeus, before his death. “The good stuff, you don’t want to throw it away,” she said of the weed.
The “Little” star gave her mother some for her arthritis — “And I took a little,” Hall said — but her mom took more than Hall recommended. The night took a turn when Hall’s mother began to feel numbness in her mouth. The actress feared she was having a stroke, so the pair ran off to the hospital in an ambulance.
After running a few tests, doctors realized nothing was seriously wrong. Hall said a friend who was with them summed up the situation by quipping, “I think you bitches are high.”
Kimmel asked if the actress learned her lesson, and she responded, “Well, we learned when her mouth gets like that, she’s just high.”