Saturday night, both the San Jose Sharks and Boston Bruins moved one win away from their respective conference final.
Boston Bruins 4, Columbus Blue Jackets 3
Boston leads series 3-2
- David Pastrnak tallied his first career game-winning goal in the playoffs to give the Bruins the win.
- There were four goals scored in a span of 3:25 in the third period.
- Boston owns an all-time series record of 13-3 when winning Game Five in a deadlocked 2-2 series.
San Jose Sharks 2, Colorado Avalanche 1
San Jose leads series 3-2
- Only four players in Sharks franchise history have scored more game-winning goals in the playoffs than Tomas Hertl (5).
- This was the Sharks third comeback win of the playoffs, trailing only Carolina and Dallas who have four.
- Philipp Grubauer made 37 saves in the loss and Martin Jones made 21 saves in the win.
Headline image: NBC Sports