The 2019 NFL trade deadline is officially one day away. After weeks of speculation surrounding some of the league’s biggest names, it’s almost time to find out which players will find new homes for the second half of the season, and which will stay put.
According to the Miami Herald, it appears running back Kenyan Drake will be of the former. The Dolphins have reportedly agreed in principle to trade Drake to another team. The former third round pick has 47 carries for 174 yards as well as 22 receptions for 174 yards this season.
The Dolphins announced on Sunday that Drake would not travel with the team to Pittsburgh, an indication he’s played his last game with the team.
Check out our full slate of NFL rumors below.
• Teams have called the Texans about WR DeAndre Hopkins. (Jay Glazer, FOX)
• The market is expected to be active for Melvin Gordon ahead of the trade deadline. Los Angeles is expected to ask for “a lot” in exchange for the back. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
• The Rams “could be open” to trading certain veterans on their roster, including CB Aqib Talib. (Adam Schefter, ESPN)
• The Lions have received calls regarding the availability of cornerback Darius Slay. (Adam Schefter, ESPN)
• The Falcons are not willing to trade tight end Austin Hooper, despite the fact that he is in the final year of his contract. (Adam Schefter, ESPN)