LANSING, MI – There was no winner of the $155 million Mega Millions jackpot for the drawing held on Friday, Nov. 23.
That means the drawing on Tuesday, Nov. 27 will be worth $172 million with a cash option of $99 million.
The Mega Millions numbers for Nov. 23: 7-10-30-33-59
The Gold Mega Ball: 23
The Megaplier: 4
Mega Millions winners for Nov. 23:
- Along with no grand prize winner no one matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million.
- In Michigan, one ticket sold matched four white balls and played the Megaplier to win $40,000. That was the largest prize won in the state.
- There were 219,650 tickets sold that won at least $4 in the drawing. In Michigan, 8,104 tickets sold won at least $4.
Mega Millions drawings are held Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. Five balls are drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 70; the Mega ball is drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 25. The odds of winning the jackpot is 1 in 302 million.
Mega Millions is played in 44 states, plus the District of Columbia and the Virgin Islands. Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
- The next Powerball drawing is Saturday night, Nov. 24 with an estimated jackpot of $155 million and a cash option of $88.5 million.
- The next Lotto 47 drawing is also Saturday night, Nov. 24 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $2.45 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
- Saturday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is an estimated $100,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.