Fortnite Season 7 Week 5 Challenges have just went live in-game. Now, less than a day later, the upcoming Week 6 Challenges have been leaked.
As-is tradition as of late, the upcoming week’s worth of Challenges has leaked ahead of its intended release date. Due to being set to release in less than a week, its likely these are near-final Challenges.
With that being said, as this is a leak – these Challenges are subject to change and may not be representative of what will actually go live on Thursday, January 10th, 2019,
- Stage 1: Deal (200) damage with SMGs to opponents – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Deal (200) damage with Assault Rifles to opponents – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Deal (200) damage with Grenades, Clingers, or Stink Bombs to opponents – 1 Battle Star
- Deal damage with (?) different weapons in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (3) opponents in Lucky Landing or Tiled Towers – 10 Battle Stars
- Search an Ammo Box in (?) different named locations – 5 Battle Stars
- Search (?) Chilly Gnomes – 5 Battle Stars
- Slide an Ice Puck in over 150m in a single throw – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Visit Polar Peak and Tilted Towers in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Visit Lucky Landing and Retail Row in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Visit Lazy Links and Shifty Shafts in a single match – 1 Battle Star
Season 7 Week 6 Challenges are expected to go live on Thursday, January 10th, 2019 at 6AM PT. It’s possible this may be delayed, stay tuned for further updates and guides for all Challenges once they have been confirmed.