Capcom has opened a teaser website for “Project Resistance,” a new Resident Evil project for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC it plans to announce on September 9 at 8:00 a.m. PT / 11:00 a.m. ET / September 10 at 00:00 JST. The announcement trailer will be available on the Resident Evil YouTube page (English, Japanese).
“Project Resistance” will be on display at Tokyo Game Show 2019, which runs from September 12 to 15 at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Tokyo, where members of the development team will show off the world’s first look at the game in action. Stage events are planned for the following days:
- September 12 from 12:30 to 13:10 JST
- September 13 from 12:00 to 12:40 JST
- September 14 from 11:50 to 12:30 JST
- September 15 from 15:30 to 16:30 JST
Tokyo Game Show 2019 attendees will be able to play “Project Resistance” by advance registration.
Use the coupon code “GEMATSU” for 5% off.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.